Bernal Heights Victorian Luxury Home for Sale
Here’s my latest Deal of the Week home for sale in San Francisco, a rare, spacious Victorian luxury home in desirable north Bernal Heights!
If you are looking for a luxury Victorian home in the vibrant north Bernal Heights neighborhood, this one is hard to beat.
- Well-maintained, single-family Victorian luxury property built in ~1903
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full and 1 half bathrooms
- 1-car garage plus a driveway space
- Listed for ~$1.6M
- Enchanting backyard garden with a potting shed for all your tools
- Almost fully detached (3 sides) with plenty of natural light
- Eat-in kitchen opens to a large deck, great for entertaining
- Upstairs is licensed as a short-term rental for optional bonus income
- Only blocks away from Precita Park and other popular north Bernal amenities
If you are interested, just contact me and I will get you all the details!
Want to buy or search luxury homes for sale in Bernal Heights, San Francisco? Have a property to sell and want to work with the best real estate agents in Bernal Heights? We can help! Our experienced team of Bernal Heights Realtors has a long and proven track record as negotiations experts in Bernal Heights, San Francisco and the greater Bay Area, with hundreds of 5-star San Francisco Realtor reviews.
Don’t Miss a Beat
Sign up for the Vivre Real Estate newsletter to receive twice-monthly updates and insights on all things real estate, culture, events and more in the San Francisco Bay Area. We never sell or share your information.
Click here to subscribe!
The Deal of the Week is provided by Danielle Lazier and Vivre Real Estate as a member of the San Francisco Multiple Listing Service. Vivre Real Estate is not the listing agent. This is not a solicitation of any active listing. This is a throwback to the aughts when Danielle launched her business with the SFhotlist blog, showcasing the best listings and opportunities for her network of home buyers and interested parties.